Tuesday, June 3, 2014

How I Use my Authority and Dominion Against Severe Weather!



Jesus Calms the Storm

35 That day when evening came, he said to his disciples, “Let us go over to the other side.” 36 Leaving the crowd behind, they took him along, just as he was, in the boat. There were also other boats with him. 37 A furious squall came up, and the waves broke over the boat, so that it was nearly swamped. 38 Jesus was in the stern, sleeping on a cushion. The disciples woke him and said to him, “Teacher, don’t you care if we drown?”39 He got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves, “Quiet! Be still!” Then the wind died down and it was completely calm. Mark 4:35-39 (NIV)

 


I live in the Midwest or Tornado Alley as some call it, however, once I really began meditating on the Word of God and embracing His Words to live a life like Jesus wanted us to have, severe weather like tornadoes, and damaging winds no longer frighten me. I stand up and rebuke bad weather every time it comes near my house and property.
How do I rebuke bad weather? I use the exact same words Jesus used in Mark 4:35-39 above, when Satan attacked the boat Jesus and the disciples were in, while trying to get to the other side of Capernaum. Jesus didn’t break into a religious dance or chant or even prayer, He used His authority and commanded the wind and the waves to “Be still.
 And the wind and the waves obeyed Him and became calm.
Now you may say, Lynda, of course Jesus can do that, but we can’t do that!” Oh really? I truly beg to differ. Remember what Jesus said in John 14:12? Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.” (NIV)

I believe the Word, so I use my authority and dominion to speak to the storms:
Storm, I rebuke you and command you in the name of Jesus to be still!” Then I take it one step further, following Brother Jesse Duplantis’ lead and declare using Proverbs 6:30-31: People do not despise a thief if he steals to satisfy his hunger when he is starving.  Yet if he is caught, he must pay sevenfold, though it costs him all the wealth of his house.
So this is what I tell the devil:  “Satan, I want to remind you that if you destroy anything of mine, you will repay me everything you have destroyed seven fold out of your pocket!!”

Since I’ve received and use this revelation, not only have I not experienced any property damage during storms, but my power doesn’t even go out! Now that’s dominion and authority!

It’s sad that many Christians will not read their Bible and discover the amazing power and authority that we have. The secret to getting the Word to work for you is learning how to unlock the keys to the kingdom of heaven using God’s word.

For those of you that read my blog post, you know that I have always referred to the Bible as:  Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth…B.I.B.L.E!

I use this same dominion and authority to protect my family from the chaos that is now engulfing our world. Learn how to use these keys and live the abundant life Jesus died on the cross for us to have!

Purchase a copy of my book, Powerful Prayer to Protect & Bless Your Family: Empower Yourself with God’s Word.




Audibles.com audio book:

 











No comments: