Thursday, May 29, 2014

I've sown seeds into the Kingdom so where is my harvest?



It’s great to be a good sower, it’s even better when you receive the harvest from the seeds you have sown into the Kingdom of God. I have sown plenty of seeds in the Kingdom, but I wasn’t seeing a real harvest. So I asked God to show me what to do and He did. Through his wonderful and faithful servants, I learned how to call in my harvest!  God has been opening the window of Heaven and pouring out blessings each day! One of the servants he used to teach me this principle is Gloria Copeland and Pastor George Pearson, her son-in-law. A couple of weeks ago, I became ill at work and had to come home. I stayed home the following day to recuperate and while lying in bed, the Holy Spirit urged me to turn on KCM’s Believer’s Voice of Victory broadcast. Many of you know, that I’m a partner with KCM, and love the television broadcast and their monthly magazine they mail out. I grabbed the remote and turned to the program just in time to hear Pastor George proclaim, “Today, we’re going to teach you how to call in your harvest! I sat up in bed and reached for my note pad and pen. Once again God had answered my prayer! I’ve included a video of the broadcast so you can watch it for yourself. I highly recommend that you also download the FREE PDF teaching they have available so you can study this teaching and share it with others.
I knew that God had sent this awesome teaching for me to watch, because Pastor George began the show by stating that God had sent a word to Pastor George’s church, Eagle Mountain International Church through Pastor Keith Moore, who pastors Faith Life Church in Branson MO. Here’s the Word that Pastor Keith shared with the congregation and it was a real Wake UP call:


God’s heart is grieved. It is bothering God that we are not reaping. Some are disillusioned and
aggravated with God. “How much more can I give?” You think you are waiting on God. You
think reaping is automatic. You think once you put the money in, it’s all up to Him. You just sit
back and relax and think it’s all going to just come on you. That is ignorance and confusion. I
challenge you to hear the word of the Lord and make up your mind and say, “I am not just a
good giver. I am a good reaper. I am going to get real good at reaping.”



If you would like a copy of: How to Reap Your Harvest, please click on the link below and watch the video:
 





No comments: